Sunday, May 31, 2009

Clothes!

Have you ever seen someone wearing something they shouldn't be wearing? Well for the last few days a friend of mine has been wearing outfits that are just not right for her. Monica, am I right? You know who I am talking about! LOL! Anyway, I have no problem telling her that the clothes she is wearing is so not right for her body type, but she says "are you kidding me I absolutely adore this outfit," or "your crazy, you wouldn't know good fashion if it hit you in the face." Well first off, I never claimed that I had great fashion and neither should she. Second, I try not to wear things that show every lump and bump I have. I try to wear things that are flattering for my body type. Well, what do you do? I guess she doesn't care that she looks hideous in the clothes. Oh well!

There are some people in the world that really need to look in the mirror before they leave the house. I can't believe some of the things people wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment