Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ex Wife's

Warning: If you are an ex wife and your ex husband is remarried and happy and all you want to do is make is life a living hell! I suggest that you not read this! It could get ugly!

So the hubby and I have been happily married for over 7 years. Between the 2 of us we have 5 kids. Four of them are from his previous marrige and we have one beautiful little girl together.

So, over the last 8 months his youngest son has moved in with us. He is 16 and for the most part a fairly good kid (he has is moments, but don't they all). So at the moment we are having child support and custody modified.

Now the ex wife refuses to get a job, and depends on the state to be able to make it in life. She only gets $900 a month in child support, government housing, state health services and food stamps. So, why should she have to work. People like this make me sick! Seriously get a damn job and support yourself and your childern. She only see the kids a dollar signs and nothing else. I see her as an unfit mother, but hell I just plain don't like her.

For the past 7 years she has been calling me and telling me that my husband doesn't love me and that he never has and that he is going leave me like he left her. Hell if I looked like her, I would have left her too! First off she is big, fat, ugly and her momma dresses her funny. Did I mention that she is UGLY! She doesn't speak English very good, and frankly she scares me. I am afraid she may sit on me and crush me. Well last night our son called her to tell her Happy Birthday (very nice of him). Well she laid into him about how she is not going to have any money because his dad is a sorry piece of shit and taking her money away for her. Here's the problem, how does she figure that my husband should still paid her child support for a child that doesn't live with her. Pretty greedy if you ask me. So when I got home and found him upset because his mother is a $itch and started a fight with him over this I called her back.

First she didn't want to talk to me, but then she got on the phone and I told her not to speak to him about child support matters, because he is just a child and it is not any of his business to be talking about that. Well, she went crazy and started cussing me out in German and telling me that no one wants me here and that I need to move back to Texas, because I am a $itch and a slut. I wish there was someway I could have her deported back to Germany. Anyone have any ideas?

Well long story short.....if you are an ex wife, remember it is not the new wife's fault that your husband left you and moved on to greener pastures. You don't have to like him but if you have children with him you at least need to be nice for the kids sake.

Anyone? Ideas on how to get this broad deported?

No comments:

Post a Comment