Monday, May 25, 2009

What is Wrong....

....with people? So today I went to work today at 6 AM. I had no idea that I had a hole in the a@# end of my pants. It wasn't until one of my coworkers pointed it out 6 hours later that I knew. I had walked around for over 6 hours with a hole in my pants! You know other people had to have seen that? If they did ,why would they not say anything? If I saw someone with a hole in there pants or there zipper down, I'd make sure to tell that person. Sad thing is that I know that guest at the store I work at had to have seen it also and not a single person said anything. And of course I texted Monica, and she thinks that this pretty funny! LOL! Well it is funny, but very disturbing. If no one will tell you that you have a hole in your pants is anyone going to tell you when you have something in your teeth, or a boogie hanging out of your nose. Morale is: No matter how embarrassing it may be for the person, at least tell them so they don't walk around looking like a dumba@$!

1 comment:

  1. Yey for Jenn! Her first official blog post! I'm so sorry I was not more help when you texted me your tale of woes! giggles!
    Congrats in your first post!

    ReplyDelete